To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites
do this too.
What are cookies?
It is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It
enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display
preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or
browse from one page to another.
How do we use them?
Adjust this part of the page according to your needs. Explain which cookies you usein plain, jargon-free language.
- their purpose and the reason why they are being used, (e.g. to remember users’ actions, to identify the
user, for online behavioural advertising)
- if they are essential for the website or a given functionality to work or if they aim to enhance the
performance of the website
- the types of cookies used (e.g. session or permanent, first or third-party)
- who controls/accesses the cookie-related information (website or third party)
- that it will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated
- how consent can be withdrawn.
A number of our pages use them to remember:
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
- if you have agreed (or not) to our them on this site
Enabling them is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better
browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not
work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our
control. These are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Cookies that we use on our website
|cookie_notice_accepted||Cookie used to save cookie acceptance. (Mandatory)||1 year||https://teletech.limited|
|pll_language||Cookie used to save language preference. (Mandatory)||1 year||https://teletech.limited|
|_ga||Cookie used to distinguish users. (Mandatory)||2 years||https://teletech.limited|
|_gid||Cookie used to distinguish users. (Mandatory)||24 hours||https://teletech.limited|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. (Mandatory)||1 minute||https://teletech.limited|
|_gali||Cookie used to save cookie acceptance.||1 minute||https://teletech.limited|
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from
being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site
and some services and functionalities may not work.