A single platform to provide e-commerce and Registered Email service!
What is Quadon™ PostMaster?
Quadon™ PostMaster offers users a comprehensive electronic communication, Registered Email (REM) service and serves as complete e-commerce platofrm in one place. Enables easy automation of processes and safe, trusted, reliable and cost-effective communication with government, partners, suppliers and customers.
What Quadon™ PostMaster enables?
In one place electronically send and receive registered emails, documents, convert electronic documents to the desired format (different business partners use different standards and file formats) and store them to reliable Quadon™ E-Archive.
Have you ever wanted to send documents in electronic way and you also wanted to get a receipt about what email and what attachments was submitted and also to be able to get a clear certificate that email was actually delivered and read?
All delivered registered emails are trusted as they are electronically signed, timestamped by the Timestamp Authority (TSA), encrypted and stored in a safe, secure and accredited electronic archive. At any time the sender can get the information and electronic proof when the registered email was delivered, opened or rejected by the recipient.
NetPrem REM is fully compliant with ETSI TS 102-640 standard for Registered Electronic Mail. The full compliance with ETSI standards for REM assures the use of the NetPrem solution delivery of registered e-mails or their proxy.
- Using REM service – send and receive e-documents and other files (e-invoices, delivery notes, receipts, etc.).
- All invoices are signed, timestamped and proof of delivery (and opening) is generated for every invoice sent.
- Automatic data format conversions (e.g. conversion of the received XML or CSV files into the desired format).
- Support of various protocols for the delivery of documents and various data standards.
- Safe and reliable document retention
- All documents are electronically signed and timestamped
- Support for internal and external e-archives and repositories